Sunday, April 22, 2012

Portfolio Task 4


        In this world you will see that some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to cooperate rather than compete become more useful adults. In this essay I will discuss both these views and give my own opinion.

        First of all, in this case some things must be better than others. I mean by competition and cooperation. Now I will discuss the issues. Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged but, it is not as useful as cooperation. I will choose the cooperation because it is more useful and will help them; for example, they will cooperate in playing football, class work groups, and competitions. In those examples they must cooperate like playing football they cooperate to win, in class work groups to get marks and understand more useful things and to win the competitions. In my opinion I like the cooperation more than competition because it is useful and will help them in many things now and when they will be adults; also they will be successful in their life.

        Overall, in this life everyone needs to cooperate to be successful in his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment